Sunday 26 June 2011

My First Car, Honda City 2009

Finally, I decided to buy the 1st car in my life! Yesterday I booked the new Honda City 2009, which will be available in Malaysia at the end of 2008.
The Honda City 2009 priced at around RM90,000. The car’s refundable booking fee is RM2,000. There are 5 colors available, if I remember correctly: gold, silver, black, blue, and “polished metal metalic” (like gray).

I picked blue because it is special and unique. Honda City 2009 is the first Honda car with the color. For your information, there is NO red color Honda City 2009 in Malaysia.

I have a driving license 10 years ago, but I never drive a car since then. I will need some practices of driving before receiving my Honda City 2009.
For the past years, my friends and family have been fetching me here and there. I owe them too much. It is my turn to be their driver to pay them back. Also, many friends are looking forward to sit in my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment